Lumps

jennjennc

Took Jada to the vet for those lumps on her belly they did a test where they put a needle in there to see if they can tell what it is but they could not tell and there was a bunch of live cells so they want to do surgery I will let you guys know how things go and if you could pray for her that would be great if this does not make sense please forgive me 

Good luck.  Could be something as simple as benign fatty tumors.

Good Luck.  I know how you feel.  I found a lump on Tuff this year and the vet tested the contents of the lump, and only pulled out fat.  It turned out to only be a fatty deposit.  I know how scary it is not knowing.  Hopefully the vet will have more answers for you today.  Crossing fingers and paws.

4 hours ago, kchesney8 said:

Good Luck.  I know how you feel.  I found a lump on Tuff this year and the vet tested the contents of the lump, and only pulled out fat.  It turned out to only be a fatty deposit.  I know how scary it is not knowing.  Hopefully the vet will have more answers for you today.  Crossing fingers and 

Jada is out of surgery one of the tumors had a very extensive blood supply and really deep they are sending it to t he lab 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Emma said:

I guess it's a bit early in the day to hear how she is recovering from the op as it's still night time stateside. But wishing her a speedy recovery.

Sent via the power of rubbish tapatalk

It went ok the tumor was pretty big they think it is breast cancer Jada is recoveringoing pretty sore I will let you guys know how the test comes out thank you 

• Like 1

Update on Jada doctor called with test results jone lump was not cancerous but the other was cancerous so we have to take her in for X-rays to make sure that it did not spread  so keep fingers crossed and pray for our little Jada