Heelllllllllllloooooooooooo

Austinville

Well, it's been a long time, but I thought I drop in to say hello.............but there aren't many here. I miss you all - gosh it used to be you'd stop in and there were 40 to 50 on at a time (or more). Sad. But I suppose people's lives change, as mine did.

The girls are great. Petunia has been with us 3 1/2 years now. Precious girl that she is. Rynnie will celebrate her 6th birthday on Saturday. She's still my pRYNcess.

Take care all. Miss you!

• Like 1

Hello there stranger!  Glad you stopped by, I am still here!  Glad to hear they are all doing well, can't believe that Petunia has been with you 3 1/2 years already!  Seems like yesterday!

We gonnas be makin zat lime chickn dis weekend.  That was my feeble attempt at writing like a dog.  I remember seeing the pics of Tunes when she was first at the rescue in Texas.  Poor girl.  To see her now, you'd never know it was the same sweetheart.

Hey Becky

long time no see.

Hope all is well over your side of the pond :)