Hello community!

Aliko

I'd like to introduce myself and my new puppy. My name is Ali and my huskys name is Ace. Ace is 9 weeks old now.

I am very new to handling puppies but this isn't my first dog. Please help me tho.

The man who gave me Ace told me Ace was (Sibarian Husky x German Shepherd) x Husky. I think he has more husky in him which is why I came here. But he is brown/black/white and has blue eyes. Idk what to make of it.

Anyways, it will be nice to meet you all. ❤

Ace.jpeg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

He looks more German Shepherd from his colouring but with the blue husky eyes , very cute boy , welcome to the pack

Yeah he does. Also likes to wine like a Husky too.

Anyone have any clue why he's bitting me so much, I have scars on my hand now. Also he doesn't wanna be in his crate. He whines a lot for no reasons and doesn't eliminate all the way when outside. Also his ears aren't up yet. Is taking his food and water away during night okay?

Yeah he does. Also likes to wine like a Husky too.

Anyone have any clue why he's bitting me so much, I have scars on my hand now. Also he doesn't wanna be in his crate. He whines a lot for no reasons and doesn't eliminate all the way when outside. Also his ears aren't up yet. Is taking his food and water away during night okay?

He's a puppy , they discover the world with their mouths , a firm no and redirection with a toy should help , give him time with the crate give him toys n treats in there , feed him in there with the door open so he associates it as a happy place . He'll soon learn , they only have small bladders so need to go out every hour or so and straight after eating , playing , drinking and sleeping , he'll soon learn , the ears will stand up eventually too don't play with them tho as it will soften the cartilage n then they won't lol , yes u can eliminate water at night to help with training , you'll probably find it easier if food is at set times too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

He's a puppy , they discover the world with their mouths , a firm no and redirection with a toy should help , give him time with the crate give him toys n treats in there , feed him in there with the door open so he associates it as a happy place . He'll soon learn , they only have small bladders so need to go out every hour or so and straight after eating , playing , drinking and sleeping , he'll soon learn , the ears will stand up eventually too don't play with them tho as it will soften the cartilage n then they won't lol , yes u can eliminate water at night to help with training , you'll probably find it easier if food is at set times too

Oh nooo. I played with his ears 2x... because they moved as i touched. I will stop. I feed him 2x a day now. Sometimes he has temper tantrum and goes on bitting everything. He scares my mom now. I hope he learns. Thanks for reply.

Oh nooo. I played with his ears 2x... because they moved as i touched. I will stop. I feed him 2x a day now. Sometimes he has temper tantrum and goes on bitting everything. He scares my mom now. I hope he learns. Thanks for reply.

So long as it's not constant I'm sure it'll be fine , puppies should really have 3 small meals a day from what I can remember

If it gets to where redirection doesn't help then remove him from the room till he's calmed down , u can get long training leads without a handle that can help

http://www.clickertraining.com/node/725