Hello

Debsuk

Hi everyone. :)

I came across this site while searching for information about Huskies. 

My family and I use to owned a German Shepherd but unfortunatley we lost him recently to cancer, he was 8 years old and was taken suddenly. As you can imagine he has left a huge empty space in our house and our hearts. 

We have been looking at puppies and did think about getting another German Shepherd as we are familiar with the breed and love them. As I was searching for a puppy I came across an advertisment for some Husky X German Shepherd puppies. We went to look at the puppies and fell in love with them, (I did do some research on Huskies before seeing the puppies and also had many questions for the owners of the pups) The pups are almost 5 weeks old and are due to leave their mum around 8 weeks of age. We chose a black and white male pup. His mum is a white German Shephard X Husky and his dad is a full Husky (grey and white) so our pup is 3/4 Husky 1/4 German Shepherd. 

Hope it is okay for me to join the group as my pup is a X breed but he is mainly Husky. :) I am sure I will find some very useful information on here and any help and advice would be much appreciated :) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2