Husky laying under things?

MadisonRudi

Ours do that all the time.  Once they get under something, and like the sense of security, they do it quite often.

Mya does it all the time. Since the day we brought her home. Problem is...she tries to get in spots she use to easily get under when she was 7weeks old and 11pounds. Now at 4 1/2 months and 28 pounds......it's a bit, shall we say, comical. 

I purchased a kennel crate (xl size) when we got Miss Mya so she'd have a place to sleep. I also picked up a cover to put over it. I only got a light weight one since I didn't want it to get super warm in there for her. I actually have 'her room' (crate) with the opening a mere foot away from an air conditioning vent. That way it stays cool inside for her.  If she wants to hide, she goes in there, it's dark and cool. Otherwise it's under my feet, my chair, the end table.......etc. 

Bear will only sleep at night if she's underneath things, namely our beds, lol.

If we put the reclining seats up on the sofa then she even lies underneath that, can usually only get a tiny portion of her body under it but she's happy. Bit of a pain when you try to stand up and there's an enormous Bear sized body blocking the floor, lol.

Ghost lies under my clothes airer and gets all the washing covered in hair..I've had to move it so he can't get to it.

He lies part under the bed at night and lies up against the living room wall upside down during the day..he's comical at times!