NEW TO FORUM

Pasadeana

Hello, my name is Deana and I have a 4 1/2 month old Husky pup. My friend's Husky's had puppies on Mar. 21st. They were all so beautiful. He sold them all except the runt because he said it was the one he connected with. Well I visited the pup for several days and just fell head over heals for him. My friend told me that he knows were this pup belongs and it was with me. So home with me he went. We came up with a name for the pup using my friends name, "Gun". He is now "Gatling Gun" and has been with me for 2 1/2 months. My friend see's him all the time and Gatling Gun visits his Mother and Father weekly. He is now 4 1/2 months old and I love him more with each day. I have 3 other dogs but, they are mixed rescue's I adopted 6 yrs ago. My Muttley Crew. I have never experienced the Husky breed until getting this puppy. I am so blessed to have this amazing animal. I have been learning as much as I can about the Husky breed and would appreciate any information from Husky owners that can share experiences, knowledge, tips and warnings. Interested in good or bad stories. I want to be the best Husky owner to my Gatling Gun possible. He has lifted my spirit and is my sunshine every morning when he wakes me with loving kisses.  

Hi , my name is candy and my huski is Skye , we're in Wallasey area looking for friends to. Hang out with [emoji4] 

helloooo from us both 

image.png

image.png

I'm not far from Wallasey, I'm in Flint [emoji4]

Welcome to you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived