Happy Valentines Day

Sarah

Happy Valentines day to you, your family and your 4 legged children. :)

Today's the day to let someone know how much they mean to you - so i'd like to say how much you all mean to me, and how recent events that have been going on have hurt and upset me. Let's put the bitching / backstabbing / two facedness behind us and start afresh.

This forum is a place for people to get away from the crap life throws at you on a day to day basis, don't turn this place into another curve ball to hit you in the face.

Each and every member on this forum is equal, no one is no worse or no better than anyone, and I love you all :wub:

Please remember to think before you type and treat others how you would like to be treated.

Now - Happy Valentines Day - please post back your loving messages and hugs - there's always time for a hug

grouphug1.jpg

hug-flower-friend.gif

Happy Valentines day to you, your family and your 4 legged children. smile.gif

Today's the day to let someone know how much they mean to you - so i'd like to say how much you all mean to me, and how recent events that have been going on have hurt and upset me. Let's put the bitching / backstabbing / two facedness behind us and start afresh.

This forum is a place for people to get away from the crap life throws at you on a day to day basis, don't turn this place into another curve ball to hit you in the face.

Each and every member on this forum is equal, no one is no worse or no better than anyone, and I love you all wub.gif

Please remember to think before you type and treat others how you would like to be treated.

Now - Happy Valentines Day - please post back your loving messages and hugs - there's always time for a hug

i 100000000000000000000000000000000000000% totally agree with that saz i wud love 2 have all the crap thats gone on put behind us all and just move on and b friends agen :) added 2 rep saz

hope u all have a great day whatever u may b doing :)