Second Husky pupper...

nalwade

(not entirely new to the site but I've been gone for about a year and a half after losing Dexter at 11 months due to a congenital liver shunt that couldn't be repaired)

After Dexter having to be put down from his liver shunt a year and half ago now I decided to try again. 

Almost two months ago now I drove 560 miles total, down to MD, to pick up my little Jed. So far he's a healthy, energetic little Husky pup who loves to play and likes to eat everything (we have had one trip to the Vet for this already). He has a very sensitive stomach though which has lead him to a bland diet for the time being and some medicine to help harden up his loose stools. Other than that... he's presenting nice and healthy! I'm absolutely terrified of anything happening to him because of Dexter. He's a huge mama's boy and I'm so happy I finally went and got another Husky pup!

IMG_5433.JPG

IMG_5543.JPG

IMG_5555.JPG

IMG_5566.JPG

IMG_5919.JPG

IMG_6038.JPG

IMG_6040.JPG

IMG_6250.JPG

IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_6566.JPG

IMG_6643.JPG

IMG_7125.JPG