Smithy Stepping down

Sarah

Yesterday as you all know, Nix aka bingsnblaze stepped down from role of moderator from the forum due to commitments outside of here etc.

Smithy and Marc were also talking yesterday and he will also be stepping down as he feels he cannot give the site the time that is needed. He has said that we will still have to put up with his bad jokes though peeps so I do apologise in advance tongue.gif

I was supposed to post this anouncement last night but my grandad took a turn for the worst and I wasn't in a fit state to do much other than reply to basic threads so Smithy, i do apologise for this being posted up late.

Marc and myself would like to thank Al for his support and dedication to the forum during his role of mod and also to nix.

We hope we will still see you around.

I was supposed to post this anouncement last night but my grandad took a turn for the worst and I wasn't in a fit state to do much other than reply to basic threads so Smithy, i do apologise for this being posted up late.

No need for apologies needed there Sarah. Hope your Grandad gets better soon.

We hope we will still see you around.

Ha, still 'ere chuck and posting...biggrin.gif