*TOYZ*

ARMANI & ALINAH

I put Amys toys in a bucket in the garden, she just helps herself, she sometimes delves to the bottom and finds one shes not played with for ages - line a new toy!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I have a big velvet cube storage thing with Bear's toys in it and She helps herself from it.
Pepper has hers stacked behind a large wooden flower pot (not got her a box yet) but of course she spends more time knocking over Bear's box so she can help herself to the toys that aren't hers, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

EMMA~ That's too funny! If I got the dogs a box, they would chew it up (esp a nice velvet one)! They don't have containers for their toys inside. I put them all in their room with their cages, but they just get dragged all over. I think they want the house messy LOL. They think it's cool bcuz "Mommy" has her junk piles so they can too. Ohhh![emoji4]

~ANGIE

Keta doesn't like toys she has a snake and a duck which she shakes sometimes and if in the mood will let you play tug a war . We gave her squeaky toys she just left them same with balls she was let in her old house on her own a lot so don't think she knows how to play any tips on getting her to play with toys so she isn't bored in the day when I'm in work . So far she hasn't done anything but I think this is due to being left on her own allday where she came from. I am a teaching assistant so get all school hols and weekends so she is not lonely . This is in the summer which is a normal thing every weekend .20170819_175038-1080x1080.thumb.jpg.a72f9d73d5995414e44e3321e0f39309.jpg

SHELLEY~ Your KETA Baby is beautiful! Love her being mostly white with the dark gray down her back. Yeah, with toys, I'll get all excited & start running, then they chase me & steal the toy. I also play hide n seek, call their name & they see me hide, in the house or outside, and they come running all fired up every time. We make up silly games all the time. I think they think what's up with "Mommy" LOL!🤣

~ANGIE

Archived