Having fun in the off lead field this morning!

chelseafan

Wow, what gorgeous photos of your beauties!! That is an awesome area to let your babies run free & so exhillerating for them! LOVE the agility training center too. It looks like a horse grazing/ gated area & the grass is so green gorgeous!! (Our grass is all burnt from the sun & no rain.) What a wonderful time for them & you! Thanks for sharing![emoji171][emoji252][emoji252]

~ANGIE

Great action shots, there should be more off lead places like this, if I won the lottery I'd def build one [emoji23]
Have you had your training session yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Great action shots, there should be more off lead places like this, if I won the lottery I'd def build one [emoji23]
Have you had your training session yet?

I say the same thing, if every council built one they'd make a fortune.
My first session starts on Saturday and I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
Wow, what gorgeous photos of your beauties!! That is an awesome area to let your babies run free & so exhillerating for them! LOVE the agility training center too. It looks like a horse grazing/ gated area & the grass is so green gorgeous!! (Our grass is all burnt from the sun & no rain.) What a wonderful time for them & you! Thanks for sharing![emoji171][emoji252][emoji252]

~ANGIE

Thankyou Angie, they get so excited when they get out of the van, Cai, the red, lives to run he looks like a racehorse when he builds his speed up, I love to watch them run.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I meant loves to run, not lives!

Will do. The session lasts an hour, she said she may introduce her dogs to Luka.......... feel abit nervous about that but she knows what she's doing.
I'll share the information you never know it might help others with similar issues.

Archived