PUPPIES!!!!

marcos

My'a delivered six beautifull puppies on February 25, 2012 at 4:00pm. No complications.

We jotted down what was going on during the delivery..

Puppy #1 3:56pm white spot on the back his neck.

Black mask, white blaze, white eyebrow markings. BOY

Puppy #2 4:17pm More grey than black.

White blaze, dark mask. GIRL

Puppy #3 4:37pm Lightest grey, white blaze,

Black, Grey and white. BOY

Puppy #4 5:55pm Very light grey white blaze.

Same mask. GIRL

Puppy #5 7:19pm Black and white mask.

looks like stud. GIRL

Puppy #6 8:19pm Black and white mask.

white blaze. BOY

post-443-13585947890326_thumb.jpg

post-443-1358594789532_thumb.jpg

post-443-13585947901306_thumb.jpg

post-443-13585947906904_thumb.jpg

post-443-13585947912444_thumb.jpg

post-443-1358594791737_thumb.jpg

post-443-13585947923011_thumb.jpg

post-443-13585947927995_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so it is twelve thirty and i am still up in the pin helping my'a feed the pups cause she is so exhausted. we left to get them a heater

and we came home and my'a had pooped all inside the pin. ok so we pull everything away and clean it up..... well we bring her back inside and she is acting REALLY weard... then all of a sudden i am sitting in the pin with her and she pukes all over the place..... (big sigh) ok move the pups and clean up the puke, (and stop my'a from trying to eat it). Then i walk for an hour and she is still throwing up... well come to find out.. she ate her poop, and her stomach did not agree!! Dang girl!!! so i take her around more.. get her to drink a lil bit of water. and she throws up more... ok walk a lil more....... Drink more..... This time, she holds it in... Now i take her to the back yard.. and she drinks alot of cold cold water.. and she wont come away from it... and sure enough she throws it up again.... so i go inside to defrost a bit.. now i come back out and she is waiting for me at the gate. I walk out their and she drinks more water........... throws up just a tiny bit, and goes and lays in the dog house.... (she is ready to come in). I bring her in and she is whineing for the pups... i put her in the pin and put the pups to the nipples and she is in heaven once again.. then after about fifteen mins of struggling pups. i pull three off and leave three on... then fifteen mins later.. i pull three off and put three on.. fifteen mins go by and i get out of the pin, and leave her to her pups.. and now...................... she is sleeping like an angel with all six pups on her side..rolleyes.gif

"Thank you lord, for helping me through and keeping my'a safe."

ok day four.... she has all the umbilical cords off... rolleyes.gif good girl My'a! we her in the pin for a few hours and let the pups feed and sleep... than put her out for an hour so she can rest and go poddy.... My mother in law bought her a sweet new bed, and the pups and My'a love it.. ill put pix up in a sec.. gotta put them on the computer first...

Tip for you now go to bed for the next 2 weeks because after that you not getting much sleep lmaolaugh.gif loving the pics :)

LMAO ... I got a better one ..... dont have puppys :D LOL

• 3 weeks later...

No not keeping any this litter.. i have had three people call me about the puppies today.. and two in the same hour.. but everyone keeps asking me if i will negotiate the price.. untill the last person called.. she didnt say anything about the price.. she just wanted to see the puppies.. now thats someone i want to sell to.... :)

No not keeping any this litter.. i have had three people call me about the puppies today.. and two in the same hour.. but everyone keeps asking me if i will negotiate the price.. untill the last person called.. she didnt say anything about the price.. she just wanted to see the puppies.. now thats someone i want to sell to.... smile.gif

congrats on the newbies! My Diamond had her litter on 01/30/10..she had 4...we are keeping one...2 of them will be going to new homes the last weekend of March 2010. ...and now I may have someone looking at my last one. I love the joy in raising them...my hubby and I don't have any kids....so we love participating in the raising and training of the pups.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations - glad all went well - they are gorgeous!

My'a delivered six beautifull puppies on February 25, 2012 at 4:00pm. No complications.

We jotted down what was going on during the delivery..

Puppy #1 3:56pm white spot on the back his neck.

Black mask, white blaze, white eyebrow markings. BOY

Puppy #2 4:17pm More grey than black.

White blaze, dark mask. GIRL

Puppy #3 4:37pm Lightest grey, white blaze,

Black, Grey and white. BOY

Puppy #4 5:55pm Very light grey white blaze.

Same mask. GIRL

Puppy #5 7:19pm Black and white mask.

looks like stud. GIRL

Puppy #6 8:19pm Black and white mask.

white blaze. BOY