Wellwishes / general chat?

Sarah

Hope you're feeling better Grandad...i have a random story from when i was 5...

was walking along a low fence and fell into a rose bush...my mum then decided that on the side of the road was a good place to hoike my skirt up and start pulling thorns out my butt...needless to say i wasn't impressed!! Man, that really hurt!

We went to look at our new house today (me and my mum) to measure up for curtains etc...and it was great, really exciting! We should hopefully exchange next week and then complete the week after, so hopefully we'll be in by Easter! :)

Speak to you soon xx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has loved these so far - took my lap top in the other day and he sat and read them with a tear in his eye, he was absolutley overwhelmed :)

Thank you so much you really brightened his day - and mine to see him like that :)

Here's some pics of him reading your stories and of me and him together :)

gallery_3_3_369626.jpg

gallery_3_3_173484.jpg

Hello grandad sorry im a bit late with my story to tell you, im always a bit slow :D Ok right i have a little story for you this one is about my dog phoenix, now i have to say im sure he has been the naughtiest dog i have ever known but cute with it, do you know what i mean. Anyway phoenix is now around 15 months old now roughly and a big cuddly bear lol well this story is from when he was around 4 months old i think here is a picture of him around that age so you have a picture in your head of how cute an innocent he looks like butter would not melt in his mouth lol

gallery_898_157_42801.jpg

ok here is the story it was a lovely day and on this day it was around lunch time and my mom called me and said she was on her way down to see me and she was going to get us some fish and chips from the chip shop on way, i thought mmm lovely then she said well im going to have roe and chips do you want that instead, i thought oh ok i have not had that for years yummy.

my mom arrives get her cup of tea on the table for her, phoenix is in the kitchen with us greets her with a big sloppy kiss and we then sit down at the table to eat our roe and chips, my said im looking forward to this im so hungry she says.

So there we are at the table and phoenix is going through the phrase where im teaching him to move away while we are eating so i thought he will be ok with us as its my mom she wont mind him being around while im teaching him..

Anyway my mom has not touched her roe yet she picks and a very slow eater lol phoenix is sitting in front of her looking all sweet and innocent as he does, im thinking hmm whats he upto lol next my mom turns to look at him and says oh phoenix you are being a good boy his little tail wags next thing wolf he is up on her lap and the roe she was so looking forward to is yes you guess it in his belly. He swallowed it hole did not even taste it lol

Well my mom just sat that and was like oh my goodness i did not even see him move lol

She did laugh luckily and i shared half mine with her so she didnt miss out and well phoenix he got in trouble and went a lay down in his bed with a full tummy lol

Well grandad i thought i would share that little story with you hope you liked it and i hope you getter better soon..

loadsa hug and kisses

karen, damian and my crazy dogs xxxx:D

Hello grandad, lovely photos of you and Sarah xx

Crufts started yesterday, I wanted to go but couldn't as I can't leave four dogs all day but you can watch it live here:

A friend's husky Demon was entered, not placed, I think the judge was biased! (she picked in the final a rottweiler, dobermann, Russian Black Terrier and a boxer.)

I am going tomorrow (saturday) and can't wait. I am going to meet some members from Husky Owners so will get some photos.

I have helped man the husky stand at Discover Dogs before, my Saskia is a right poser, but she is "blowing" her coat and now looks like a little baldy whippet!

Here she is at Discover Dogs at Earls Court, London a few years ago with Eastenders actresses Wendy Richard & Laila Morse (they asked could she be photographed with them).

saskiaeastenders.jpg

Last September after doing a fundraiser at Martin Mere with SHWA Husky Owners met up and had a walk at Formby. Merlin the collie tried to round everyone up!

dogs108-1.jpg

One of the Husky Owners members clearly wasn't used to sandhills -

dogs102-1.jpglaugh.gif