welcome to the pack Nile x

Guest snowdog

Guest snowdog

hey peeps, some of you know already that i have welcomed Nile into my pack, and all of this was acheived with the help of Karly and Martin, Huskamute Help, i want to officially welcome Nile to his forever home and his pack, and thank Karly for making this possible, youll see form the photos and video that he has already settled in and is very happy , i can tell this when he wags his little tail like mad, and has hes biggest smile in show, hope you like pics n video, and Karly and Martin thanks a million xxbiggrin.gif wub ya!

heres Nile,

gallery_830_376_194444.jpg

Nile and Neeko ,

gallery_830_376_817616.jpg

Niles, Neeko, and Fluff the purdy cat.

gallery_830_376_809676.jpg

Neo, Nile, Neeko, and shadow underneath it all, getting his back leg chomped by Neo lol.

gallery_830_376_24275.jpg

Nile and Shadow playing through the tunnel.

gallery_830_376_46164.jpg

Shadow

gallery_830_376_209642.jpg

heres the vid of em.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest snowdog

Awesome pics. Great little set-up you have there for the dogs!

thankyou , its being extended in the summer, to the left hand side so it will be double the size for them to play in, and an extra part for my 1 girly who will need to be seperated from the lads while shes in season, so a 20 ft double bricked wall with a moat and crocodiles will be added also , as i have heard they will get through justabout anything to get to a girly in heat lmao biggrin.gif

Guest snowdog

thankyou , i know they are all happy like they have known eachother ages bless em, i know mr sunshine made an appearance , so we made most of it lol biggrin.gif

Guest snowdog

awwww smile.gif congrats Jane smile.gif Nile is a little stunner smile.gif as is the rest ov the pack wub.gif glad 2 hear hes settled in well smile.gif

thanks nix/nox lol, he is a stunner we wub him loads biggrin.gif

Guest snowdog

Welcome to the pack !!!!

Ohhh you've got your paws full with Jane as your mum tongue.gif make sure you keep her on her toes wink.gif

Jane - he's gorgeous!!!

huh.gif paws full i dont know what you mean pmsltongue.gif they do keep me on me toes lol hav u bin sendin um telepathic messages sarahunsure.gif hehe tar sarahsmile.gif

Guest snowdog

Nile has settled right in there, Jane, the others are really pleased to have him in their pack, they play great together!

Keep the vids & pics coming, biggrin.gif

i will keep them cummin, so ya can see progress, thanks val they do play lovely together its great to watch n be a part of smile.gif

Guest snowdog

Pleased for you jane, glad nile has settled in ok, great pics and vid, keep up the hard work biggrin.gif

tar muchly scottypoop lol, will deffo keep up hard workwink.gif