Guest snowdog

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest snowdog

Congrats on the new addition! All of your dogs are beautiful and look to be in great shape.....hats off to you....

Thankyou Shawn cant remeber life without him now, he looks so happy its a joy to watch, thanks for the comms. about my doggies thats very nice of you to say.smile.gif

Guest snowdog

just an update on Nile, he is sooooooo happy , i cant beleive how he has just settled right in , like he was made for usbiggrin.gif he has had sum very good training, he is very well behaved, but has a super duper character, i have had so many comments on his good behaviour, anyhooooo, just sum more piccies n a video of him playing with his toy!

click link below for his video

post-0-13585948089567_thumb.jpg

post-0-13585948114327_thumb.jpg

post-0-13585948140874_thumb.jpg

Guest snowdog

awww bless he looks so contented with you, make you wonder why people put all there time in to training them so well then let them go, oh well at least he as his forever home now. xxxxx

i know its a shame , i think he was let go cos hes previous owners new partner had her own dog n so nile was booted, their loss is my gain, hes a superd dog, and its lovely to see him happy and ye 4 eva n eva home biggrin.gif