Halti harness

Jim

Our Koda is too young at the moment for a halti . . . however we recently got one for our two year old White GSD and . . OMG what a difference.

She went from dragging everywhere, from this sniffy thing to that bush, to that pile of poo (don't get me started on the owners who don't pick up after thier dogs !! GGRRRRRR)

to walking nicely and calm with a loose leash, Literally overnight

Get one. . . NOW !!

go. . .on. . .

yes. .you

shut down the PC and get down to your local pet store. . . . .

LOL

i get a feeling your a lil crazy Andy lol, holti was no good on my Odin i now use a canny collar which works great for the moment lol xxx

Nah!. . .not crazy . . .only had 4 hours sleep after a 12 hour nightshift. :D

anything that stops you being dragged on yer belly arms outstretched along the street just coz you said the word "Park" is good with me.

hubby was on nites last nite dogs got him up at 9 lol he on again tonite xxx

Yeah me too, I sit on my ar$e all night in front of 6 PC's (computers. . not officers of the law) trying to stay awake is my major challenge tonight.

If they hadn't killed all our internet connections I could chat on the forum with our Ozzie members. . .but sigh nope.

Been using Haltis 4 yrs, but was looking in the vets 4 a canny collar. Aparently it doesnt ride up into the eyes as much.

The halti harness is more like a proper harnes not like the original haltis which go round the nose gus hated the original halti but doesn't mind the harness.