Mackerel

Val (Zebedee)

I personally can't stand fish, keep them, yes, eat them, NO WAY!! :lol: So when thinking of changing my 2 to BARF, I thought about raw fish for meals (yeuch!)

In Tesco today, I couldn't resist getting a mackerel each for them & see how they got on with it ... well, here's how it went (if you don't like the noise, turn your volume off!) :lol:

Myshka did roll around on hers in her bed :rolleyes: that's why you hear Steve shout her name in the last one! Sorry it's so dark, her crate is under the stairs!

I bought them from the fishmonger in Tesco, so they were gutted, etc but that's all .... Diesel took about 5 mins getting through his & licked his lips for another 10 minutes, Myshka rolled in hers, threw it around a bit, then ate half of it.

She later brought the other half out into the living room & threw it around some more, lay looking at it & finally decided to eat it! Took her about an hour to finish it off totally!

Linda, saw your videos on f/b - hilarious! Thought Dave was gonna end up with them for supper! :lol:

That's what Myshka did! Diesel had a few mins sniffing it, then spent 10 mins chewing it till it had gone, Myshka rolled on hers, played with it, ate a bit .... what a fussy mare! She did eventually eat it, though, after about half an hour!

Did they eat it in the end? Loki wanted both, didn't she?? :lol: