I'm Amazed 😲

Diane McClure

Yesterday Blu turned 7 months old and had his Vet checkup!  When he got onto the scale it read 60 pounds 😲😲!  His Height is 26inches and his length is 40inches long 😳!  His Vet said he has No fat on him and is in Perfect health 😁!  My husband and I plus his Vet is SHOCKED to see this for his age!!   Not a typical Siberian husky!  We Need to have a DNA test done on him!  Does anyone else have a BIG SIBERIAN HUSKY????  Here's Blu and I the other day after swimming 💦😁

Just now, Diane McClure said:

Yesterday Blu turned 7 months old and had his Vet checkup!  When he got onto the scale it read 60 pounds 😲😲!  His Height is 26inches and his length is 40inches long 😳!  His Vet said he has No fat on him and is in Perfect health 😁!  My husband and I plus his Vet is SHOCKED to see this for his age!!   Not a typical Siberian husky!  We Need to have a DNA test done on him!  Does anyone else have a BIG SIBERIAN HUSKY????  Here's Blu and I the other day after swimming 💦😁

Whoops hit send before I got a picture 🤣

Polish_20210522_163351341.jpg

MY arms can't wait to see when he's a Adult 🤣

3 hours ago, Diane McClure said:

Whoops hit send before I got a picture 🤣

Archived