Mad 10 mins?

Husky Mad

Hey guys,

Does anyone else have a Sibe that literately goes on a random mad 10 mins buzzing around the house. Doing everything you've trained him not to do, i.e jump up on sofa's, table surf, nipping?. When you try to correct him and get him down or pick him up be becomes nippy and growly.

lol it's pretty funny to watch, it's like someone has given him a extacy pill or something.

Saber is 15 weeks old and does it every other day or so.

Is this common? or is something wrong?

Thanks

Tom

if there is something wrong then my husky koda has got it too, she was laid next to me and all of a sudden she leaps up and runs round the room pouncing at stuff and speeding round at 100 miles an hour, its really funy to watch but she is such a wierdo lol

Aaarrgh yes the famous husky furniture olympics! Yep they all do it from time to time its just burning off some extra energy.. somtimes when I'm playing with Nuks she'll start doing it first its laps of the room at high speed then some bouncing from sofa to sofa finnished with some runing round and round me in circles although she doesnt usually growl at me when shes doing it but then I dont really try to stop her.. Im too busy trying not too pee myself with laughing at her! :D

YES - Mine both do that. At around 4:30 each afternoon they have an alarm in their head that goes off. It is like watching the F1 Grand Prix - in my house. If I can get to the door in time they are out like a shot and they take their crazy antics outside, but it is hilarious to watch. After 10 minutes or so, they plonk themselves down and take a nap. Peace and quiet.

Just want to add that the first time Ozzy did this was the day we brought him home. My husband and I were shocked, and thought there was something seriously wrong with him - mentally. Now we have two 'crazies' and loving it :)

Yup oscar does this every time i come home from work, so funny cause we have wooden floor and he just skids everywhere! and i'll hold my hands up i exite him more by trying to chase him so tries to get away from me then! also my 3 year old son chases him round on his trike most of the day! needless to say he has plenty of exercise even before i take him on his walk! ha ha