What are the best grooming tools for managing my Husky's shedding?

Hello,

I am looking for an advice on managing my Husky's shedding.  As  per you , what grooming tools have you found most effective in dealing with their fur? I  heard about various brushes and deshedding tools ; but I am not sure which ones work best for Huskies specifically.😇 I have checked https://www.husky-owners.com/forum/33-powerapps-husky-general/ for reference but still need advice . 

Any  suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thank you🙂

stylishmarco

for me it has always been a undercoat rake…do not use anything that slices and cuts like de furminator they just do damage to the coats and that take a long time to repair if it even repairs… the other thing i used when the blowout started was a waterblower (big doggie hair dryer) blows all the loose hair into the neighbours garden LOL...

• 2 months later...
Managing a Husky’s shedding can be a challenge, but the right tools make a big difference. A slicker brush is great for regular grooming, as it reaches the undercoat and removes loose fur. For heavy shedding periods, an undercoat rake or a de-shedding tool like the Furminator is highly effective in removing dead fur from the undercoat without damaging the topcoat.

Just one bit from me forget the furminator…it totally destroys the top coat it is no good for double coated dogs..yes it get the job done quick but they are actually sharp blades that even cut healthy hair the ones you do not want off… 

• Like 1