mini rant from me

Kells xx

hiya im sure its not just me but..............

is any one pi$$ed off at other dog owners not picking up after their dogs??????, where i walk my dogs its like a minefield little puppy poos, huge big poos you cant put your feet down without stepping in something.

yesterday i was on a long walk with my dogs and i saw a womans dog squatting, i wandered up and said 'would you like a bag' (i carry 10 + poo bags) she looked and replied 'no i never pick it up its disgusting' and just walked away!!!!!!!!!!

wtf!!!!!! i bet she is the first to complain if her child falls in or near it.

does this just bug me or does it irrate you guys too????

kelly

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it's like playing bloody hopscotch around here trying to NOT step in summink. . AAAAArrrrrggggghhhhh angry.gif

dont get me started lol ....this a big problem were i live they even let theier dogs do it on the rugby fields i mean cone on its just revolting ..i wouldnt mind but the park warden cerrys bags just in case you forget yours ..

it makes you wonder if they flush their own toilet wen theyve been xxxbiggrin.gif

We live in a rural subdivision out in the country. So there are woods in among many of the homes. I take Zoya out for a walk and the road winds through a wooded section. A neighbor walks his two Beagles through there all the time; back and forth, back and forth. Until they do their duty, then he leaves. Pile after pile after pile of Beagle poop. I mean the stuff is all over the place. It would take a bloody shovel and a wheelbarrow to haul all the poop away. I think this post has inspired me. I'm going to go out today and buy a bloody wheelbarrow. Next stop, "Ding-dong (me ringing neighbor's doorbell). Delivery!" Neighbor opens door and says, "May I help you?" I respond, "Where do you want me to dump this? Front porch or back yard?"

people just seem to refuse the fact that picking up poo is part of being a dog owner, yes it smells but it has to be done. Every bag/coat/thing with pockets is full of poo bags im never without one, but no one else seems to bother.

whether your dog is large or small it takes a minute to bag it and then bin it.

Next stop, "Ding-dong (me ringing neighbor's doorbell). Delivery!" Neighbor opens door and says, "May I help you?" I respond, "Where do you want me to dump this? Front porch or back yard?"

LMFAO. . . .go for it dave. . . .laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

Around our neighborhood it's not an issue. At the dog park however... it's horrible! Everyone just comes in and talks and totally ignores their dog squatting in the middle of the field. I mean with 4 dog i'm sure i miss one but at least i try! It's gross, and that's how disease outbreaks occur.

i live in an area with young males with dogs, and they just let their dogs out, holding the door open and when the dog has finished its business they call it back in............we had a nasty outbreak of parvo a few years ago on some fields where i walk my dogs, about 15 dogs died and yet people still wont pick up poo.

Dave, I'd pay good money to see his face when he gets that delivery :)

We are lucky where I live not many dogs go into the forest or to the dam for walks (I am not sure why, because it is very beautiful), and our doggy beach is very strict where poo droppings are concerned. Nobody abuses the privilege as everyone is afraid the dogs will be banned altogether if they don't do their bit.

Dave, I'd pay good money to see his face when he gets that delivery :)

We are lucky where I live not many dogs go into the forest or to the dam for walks (I am not sure why, because it is very beautiful), and our doggy beach is very strict where poo droppings are concerned. Nobody abuses the privilege as everyone is afraid the dogs will be banned altogether if they don't do their bit.

we dnt have dog parks/beaches as oxford is the furthest away from the coast, people would love dog parks but the council wont allow it.

we should all do a vote and get dave to actually make a delivery !!!!!

yep it as a 6 ft fence all round 2 gates people do keep closed as lots take their dogs there, as poo bins in and as you can see a lil park for the kids with it's own fence xxx

if you manage to nick one make sure it's Loki very vocal never shuts up or Thor always howling lol xxx

lol nix you know Odin stays with me he my baby lol