HOW DID YOU NAME YOUR HUSKY ?

Andy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We seem to like the t.v/famous names for our pets.

1. Jinxi the cat was named after the movie "meet the parents"

2. Meeka the cat was named after the movie "eurotrip"

3. Sonic the cat was named after well, sonic the hedgehog from the video game

4. Pongo the dog was named after the dad dog in disney's "101 dalmations"

At first we really liked the name shadow as he was black and white and liked sitting in everyone's shadow. It just didn't seem to fit him as he was WAY too goofy for such a serious name. so Pongo seemed to fit him better. Plus he was always "ping ponging" off the walls lol.

My first Sibe, "Logan", was named after the comic book character Wolverine (Logan was his real name). Though everyone thought I named him after the restaurant, since I went there quite often to drink beer. :)

And now, with "Nanuck", well, that's pretty self-explanatory, named after the Husky in the movie, "The Lost Boys". Yeah, not very original, but I like it. If I ever get a female sibe, I plan on naming her "Sookie", from the show, "True Blood".

My first Sibe, "Logan", was named after the comic book character Wolverine (Logan was his real name).

Ah, I got even geekier than wolverine. . .I thought it was from the William F. Nolan book . . or the Michael York movie "Logan's Run".

Although that got me thinking of X-men related names. . .

Gambit

Rogue

Both would be good

OK................... mine r a bit diff apart from Nook. Scooby was from the car we owned at the time.... a Subaru Impreza hence

'Scooby'

I was always gunna call my 2nd 'Nanook' 4 yrs b4 i got him (Losty Boys film)

My 3rd i dreamed of for yrs................................ 'MUSHU' ................ the best little amazin dragon from 'Mulan' Disney film. I ALWAYS knew he would b called that...... ALWAYS !!!!!!!

I had heard "Kaien" before and the name stuck. I looked it up and found the name means "Little Prince" which fit quite nicely considering I am King and he is Prince, lol. The next Husky I get will be named "Kaiba". Both names are of Japanese origin btw.