Man For Sale

Sarah

Well. . .I'm sorry daughter but it looks like you are gonna have to find some other way of getting the money to buy another Husky.

Coz selling me wouldn't even get you a cheap bag of Kibble. blink.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well if i cant sell you then potato pie is in order with a side order of homemade rhubarb ,cinammon and apple crumble with lemon zest custard

And as you wuz the one trying to pimp me out. . .you can cook it then. . .lollaugh.gif

Yea, Yeah, yeah you two. I saw the photo of the two of you in the member's section. It is sooo obvious you are very close and love each other. Andy, if you can really put together that dinner menu Kelly wants, maybe we all lost out!!

Yea, Yeah, yeah you two. I saw the photo of the two of you in the member's section. It is sooo obvious you are very close and love each other. Andy, if you can really put together that dinner menu Kelly wants, maybe we all lost out!!

"Aint that the truth" . . .laugh.gif

Although I've yet to get Kelly to try pickled red cabbage with her potato pie. . ..and she's been chowing down on it since was was on solids. . . . lolcool.gif

i will try it when my dad makes it again, and i will make the crumble

Sold. . . . off to tescos for the gubbinsrolleyes.gif