Now you'll know why I'm called Diz......

Lil Miss Bump

Hey!

So.......I'm a bright lady, however completely dizzy when it comes to normal things (memory things usually!) and today was the best one in a long time.......

ok, so we went out about 10am in the pouring rain as we thought seens as Ozzy was wet from being in the back garden we'd walk up to the local BnQ by the trafford centre, down the canal and grab a butty from the butty van (and a sausage for Oz) and then walk back and then clean him up and dry him off.......

all of us were covered in mud and soaked wet through....we gets home and realises that we've forgotten the key to the mortis lock (we usually just lock the porch so the dog has the run of porch and the living room you see)

so i have to break in!! wink.gif

thankfully we live in an 'A' house so we only have the ground floor, however we're a converted post office so no windows that open at the front and bars on the bedroom ones at the back and a double glazed one............

so i manages to climb up to the kitchen window and break in.....window very small, me 5ft 7 with big boobs (u do the math!) thankfully i used to do gymnastics so manages to get through the window...........

i goes and takes my sopping wet shoes and socks off and grabs a towel for the dog, lets myself into the porch to dry the dog and shuts the door so he cant get in the house.............oh yes you guessed it-WITHOUT taking a key with me...........huh.gif

my O/H is killing himself laughing (which obviously I am too......) so I have to start all over again breaking in!!!!!!!

As I'm breaking in the 2nd time I manage to hit myself full smack in the eyebrow with the window and now have a purple shiner!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

You'll get used to this sort of behaviour!!!!

Diz

xxx

ha ha no i was born white blonde which probably should've stuck!!! i'm as dark as they come now!! it's not even funny how dizzy i am sometimes..........

even better was i did pretty much the same thing the other day....................

i was on a late at work so didn't need to leave until 3.............i gets ready to go and usually bolt out of the house as most of the work stuff is black and obv with Oz it's not a good idea to mix the 2!!

the porch window had been broken so he was having to stay in the living room...

i bolt the kitchen door (coz oz can open it)

pull the dog in the living room and go out of both the door and the porch...........i'm stood by the back gate and suddenly realise i've left my car keys (and therefore house keys too) in the kitchen.........

i ring the guy up stairs (hayden) and get him to come down stairs to give me a bunk up........

break into the kitchen window with hayden holding me up......and i'm saying 'ffs tell me if my pants split coz i have to go to work!' at which point he starts staring at my bum and then goes 'i'm going to have to move you're tickling my pickle!!'

he walks off round the other side of the house and i'm hanging half in and half out of the window shouting for him to come back!!!!

finally manages to get in the window, get the keys and climb back out the window (giving hayden some cracking boobs shots i may add) and go to work................this isn't the end..................................

i get home after the late and am telling my fella this story and he goes 'why did you climb back out of the window? why didn't you just give hayden the keys and get him to let you out???'

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!ohmy.gif

Dear god you're not just blonde . . . you're platinum blonde. . . .lol