Tug-A-Jug

Benno_bro

Wife brought this home after a trip out of town. The dogs LOVE it...keeps them busy for a while (especially when there are only a few treats left inside, making it harder to get out)

It certainly has the potential to save the sofa from further attack lol

They basically have to push the rope into the bottle, then pull it out hopefully gripping a treat

BB_TAJCRope.jpg

http://www.busybuddytoys.com/View.aspx?page=dogs/products/behavior/busybuddy/tugajug/description

I actually saw one in a pet shop recently. I don't think Ozzy will bother with it as he is not food motivated, but Micah will love it, especially if it feeds her. It will also keep her busy for a while, and out of Ozzy's face - the poor guy never rests with her around.

I've got the big one, so they can't bite the bottle itself. If anything is going to tear, it'll be the rope (which is rubber on my one for some reason). In which case I'll just buy a big dental rope bone, untie it and make my own rope to go in it.

I'm on nights again tonight, so I'll try and get a vid either wed or thurs when I get the chance :)

Tug-a-jug is a fantastic toy! It was actually one of Chewys first toys that I bought when the vet recommended that I

wait to start walking him to keep him healthy. The only problem is that once chewy was 6 months old that toy was

toast! lol!! He would spin, and toss, and slam it onto the floor and hit it up against things, hahahaha. Anything to get

the treats out faster, lol. It is really a wonderful toy for young pups though, especially for chewers.

Tug-a-jug is a fantastic toy! It was actually one of Chewys first toys that I bought when the vet recommended that I

wait to start walking him to keep him healthy. The only problem is that once chewy was 6 months old that toy was

toast! lol!! He would spin, and toss, and slam it onto the floor and hit it up against things, hahahaha. Anything to get

the treats out faster, lol. It is really a wonderful toy for young pups though, especially for chewers.

I can see that happening with most dogs in the end lol.

As an update with Mya and the toy, no matter what I put in it (even if it's too big to get out the small end) somehow she gets the stuff out, too smart for her own good that one......still keeps her entertained mind. Skye still finds it a little more challenging, but doesn't have the experience as Mya is a toy hog. Definitely the best interactive toy we have purchased so far.