New Puppy coming home

berbatova998

Hi Everyone,

I could not wait to share the news with you that I have been lucky enough to be chosen from the hundred who applied to welcome "Luka" one of the abandoned pups in Brighton into our family. He is coming into a very loving home and will be jogging with me twice a day when vaccinated and chipped and my very motherly greyhound will take good care of him. I am so thrilled to have been chosen.

I will post loads of pics when I can.

congrats i bet you cant wait xxx may be a lil soon for jogging as it's 5 mins walk to each month of age. The jogging bit will have to wait but then you got all his life to jog xxxxxxx

can't wait to see pic's

Thanks guys - I knew this site would be a great idea - I am already receiving good advice! rolleyes.gif

Welcome to the site and well done on being chosen to adopt Luka. . .

Can't wait for the pix

It doesn't matter what problems you encounter with Luka. . . and there will be a few . . . sad.gif

the guys here are knowledgable about EVERY aspect of Husky life.

and you will always get GOOD advice.

Good luck biggrin.gif

aw, Paula, that's great news! Congratulations!

Did you choose the name Luka? It's a lovely name .... when is he coming home to you?

Can't wait to see the pics of your two dogs together!

I did choose the name Luka - I thought it would suit him. I am also an avid Spurs fan and my favourite player is Luka Modric so....perfect!

I will post loads of pics - my Rosie will mother him - she had mothered every other dog she had encountered starting with a good wash and brush up, face and ear cleaning and a good cuddle.

I cannot wait - Saturday morning my mum and I are going down to Sussex