Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay!!! Rossi on the podium 2nd race back from breaking his tib & fib 7 weeks ago! :laola:

Felt sick watching the last 10 laps, on the edge of my seat, hands clasped together, praying he'd stay rubber side down!

Love the new gyroscopic cameras on his bike, was weird seeing the bike tilt & the skyline stay still! :lol: think I'll get one on my bike!! :P

i was so happy that Rossi got 3rd :D, he should have had 3rd in his first race back but stoner got him on the last lap :angry:

Rossi is amazing, still on crutches but got 3rd, dont think any other rider could do that..................

yeh i would have preferred pedrosa to win rather than lorenzo...... but like you said it did give Rossi 3rd place :D :D

im pretty sure that no other rider would be able to do what rossi is doing at the moment, he cant walk, its nuts...............