Thank you

Sarah

So Sorry honey, I couldn't cope for weeks after I lost my grandad, he was a better role model for life than anyone I had ever known, still doing a paperound 2 weeks before he past at 98 years old, mind you they took away his bike after he crashed it in to the vicars car LOL ,

Hugs from me and mine

Terry and Mick plus the four foots

Terry that made me laugh so much when I was getting quite upset reading just how much support sarah has got on here, he looked like a lovely man sarah and of course he knew you were there with him and he's watching over you now.

I haven't known you for that long but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family-the line you wrote-perfect. says it all

lots of love and hugs

aimee mike and ozzy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this time 12 months ago i was racing to the hospital :( Can't believe a year has passed already but I know he is looking down from above and sharing my life with me still.

RIP Grandad, love you and miss you so much xxxx

Me and Grandad - we laid him to rest this suit and it's how I remember him, happy proud and full of life x

gallery_3_7_86496.jpg

so sorry, - love the picture of him smiling at the wedding though, losing someone is just so awful, but happy memories and the support of friends gets you through the darkest times. My gran still looks out for me even though she's been gone 26 years she was always there to chat too.