Sid_Wolf

Im ashamed to say the muckiest human was Moi rolleyes.gif

The muckiest dog... hmmm, toss up between Kira and Koda lol

took 2 bathfuls of water to get Koda clean blink.gifdry.gifwink.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah not sure if anyone realised it but there was a pet photographer in Pets@home Ipswich over the weekend. Not sure if he's still there during the week but its worth checking out. I only found out about it yesterday from my mother who'd gone in. Theres a competition going on so we've entered Nooks into it.

Can't believe he sat still long enough to have several pics took. :lol:

But we also met a woman in there with a 16 week old Sibe male called Koda So if she checks the forum she may well turn up at the next meet in Ipswich.

NOOOOO......it's my sister in laws birthday on Sunday next week and i'm on cake baking duty!

I like the monthly thing, i'm sure there would be one weekend i could manage lol!

Come the summer it will be easier for me as no basketball...in fact after May!

Ok then.... When I saw her at the park she mentioned to me that some of the residents were complaining that apparently our meet up on the 27th was illegal (Somehow I doubt it was as we don't yet live in a communist police state lol) and it was mentioned to her that complaints were to have been made to the council by some guy that goes up there. It might be best to give the locals that are complaining a slight chance to get used to all of us going up there. With larger meets in this area it might be an idea to use the park at Sutton. I'm gonna take nooks there this weekend to check it out properly as the most I've done so far is drive slowly past the area where it is. Initial glance had me concerned about the height of the fence. If it does look ok then Sid we can give you, Rick and Kira a lift up there.

Pahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG iv never heard anything so funny!!!

So its illegal to take dogs to a dog park!!! ohmy.gif Gosh if i'd have known huh.gif

Looks like im off to the cells for organising an illegal activity!! laugh.gif

This has made my evening!! biggrin.gif

LOL *** EM!

Bet it was pug woman wink.gif