Ozzy's Dizzy Mam Dam you..........

Dunc

Thought you was not going today and now I get home and find out who you was ( from the pics ) grrrr my fault for not asking but asked one girly if she was the mad woman off the board and I got looked at as if I got 2 heads so I didn't wanna ask anyone else lol laugh.gif

Any how was we supposed to know who you was you didn't seem half as nutty there as you make yourself sound on here biggrin.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you was not going today and now I get home and find out who you was ( from the pics ) grrrr my fault for not asking but asked one girly if she was the mad woman off the board and I got looked at as if I got 2 heads so I didn't wanna ask anyone else lol laugh.gif

Any how was we supposed to know who you was you didn't seem half as nutty there as you make yourself sound on here biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Why didn't you ask me you doofus tongue.gif

biggrin.gif HA HA HA HA HA

Oh I am trust me!!! I just have a cool calm exterior!! LOL

I was the one with the wrist support on and the dog that was covering everyone in hair!!!

I nearly went straight in the lake when Ozzy decided he was joing Diesel for a walk in there but thankfull managed to keep my footing!

I was also the one who was 15mins late because we drove straight past the car park bcoz it said 'lake car park' and not S something like people kept saying....ended up going around all of heaton park, up a dirt track, through A LOT of pot holes and then back to the motorway!!!! biggrin.gif

LMAO dunc. . .we're learning stuff here, from yesterdays meet at Ipswich and todays at Manchester.

We're looking at sites for a meet in Oxford, one of the things we've learned is

when everyone is there to have a round robin of intro's Forum name, real name and Husky names. . someone to take notes and pix.

Then we won't have such embarresing moments such as yours. . .lol

Thanks for being the fall guy to help us learn.biggrin.gif

Good idea Andy - or name badges - mine's gonna say Rosemary just to confuse ya tongue.gif

LMAO . . .you're just soooooo helpful. .

if you can do a south african accent you might just pull it off.biggrin.gif