Urgent Help please

Lisa (Fragglebabe)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good tip Terry and the advice on you becoming pack leader and not Maia as it seem she thinks she is now.Be strong you Be boss.

Good luck :)

Being pack leader is definately the main thing I have to work on, both attacks happened when they where all in with me on my own. I do let them get away with murder, play fighting, running round like steam trains etc. This is going to stop, I've given Maia so much give & she has become very demanding of my attention (I know I'm at fault). I am the boss now & just after a day I really think she is seeing this & George too, thanks for the advice it is really appreciated :)

Hope it works out with them both. Do you have childgates/stairgates?

Hi, We do have a gate from the kitchen to the living room & Jess has her crate which she spends most of her time in which is in the living room (with the door open) but at the moment while she is healing she is sleeping in there with the door closed to keep her safe too. :)

I hate muzzling dogs, but in this case you are doing the best for all your dogs until this nonsense stops, so I would give it a go when you cant be around them, ie on the loo etc,

We put vicks on our bitches in season too, really helps keep the boys away, we put it any where they cant lick them

Terry

where on the bitch do u put it 2 keep the males away?