FUMING!!!!!!

Lil Miss Bump

I'm really f*ing annoyed.

after a billon f*ing phonecalls on friday and today....... it turns out that my f*ing usless umbrella company aren't paying me AT ALL this week!!!

explain to me exactly how the f*k i am supposed to get to work with non existant petrol??????

i wouldn't be so p*d off had they not told me on wednesday last week that as long as i confirmed my hours over the phone (which i did) and then sent the time sheet in that day then i'd get paid.......

they even emailed me on friday morning to say it was going thru as an emergency payment, and again at 4pm saying it would be in by 6........guess what.......no money!!!

I am so so so so so f*ing annoyed.

for every day they hold onto your money they make afew pence extra in interest. . . .now multiply that by the few thousand people they do it to per week and voila thousands of extra pounds on the bank for them over a month. . . .

it's really annoying because i don't know about you lot but because I was unmployed last year we're now living from paycheck to paycheck with no frills and events like this sort of knocks us for six sad.gif and then when we clear overdrafts etc we'll be able to start not stressing!!!

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!angry.gif

ps mike is even worse than i am....i had to ring him at work and tell him and he went ballistic!!! was telling me to ring the umbrella company-but i know it wont achieve anything so it's a grin and bare it situation....i just needed to rant!!!

awwwh hun x x x x you can rant on here to us bout anythig you know that dont you...it helps sometimes to get it off your chest....id try and speak to someone though and see what they are gunna do to resolve it hun..its your money they have afterall!! x x x x x x x