so f*****g p****d off

valkyries

not that easy sarah he's a mean b*****d he would shout and screem at me in front of every one then throw me out, i wont give him that chance.

In the past he's had one lady 4ft nothing pinned up by the scruff of the neck because she walked into him, he's 6ft+ he also gave one girl a written warning for eating a biccy ffs.

iF I WENT IN AN HE GOT HOLD OF ME I TELL YA I'D KICK HIM SO F*****G HARD HE WEAR HIS B***S AS EAR-RINGS

Pinning someone? thats phsyical assult and I'd have called the police on his ass!? Is there not an area manager you can report him to? Anyone higher up than him? What a loonatic! angry.gif

Edit: just read the rest of the thread what a d!ck!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you all for the REP points.

10 years ago I was a manager for BP (petrol station) so I had many courses on exactly what a manager can and cannot do. And how important it is to do everything especially disciplinary matters properly..

I know of cases where a tribunal upheld unfair dismissal and awarded a large payout simply because one of the witnesses at the original disciplinary had signed thier name in the wrong place.

A manager stole £20,000 and because he was sacked whilst in prison for the said offence he was awarded £80,000 in compensation. crazy but true

so Linda your boss is screwed but only if someone stands up to him and can get witnesses.

Thanks all +1 Andy thank you, well i thought sod it today i got up put my boots on and went into work lol nothing was said not one word lol

but then i did make it known that i hope he would sake me today and tell me to leave, as my hubby is a union rep at work and as booked us in to see the union solicitor for a free consultaion, to get some advice as i'd done nothing wrong.

I work in a place where i pull and push heavy equipment so it's a safty issue.

Any way i also let it be known that i wouls sue, that i love a good fight and in no way will i back down when i know i'm right.

I did see the p***k today but he said nothing at all lol, i will continue to wear my safty boots but do intend on buying safty shoes which are just the same i'm not backing down so bring it on xxxx

I'm only staying there now till i find a new job then i'll leave when they need me most xxxx

Way to go Linda good for sticking it out. The T&G solicitor will deffo give you all the info you need. To either force him to back down with the bullying or. . . the know how to take him to an industrial tribunal if he sacks you unfairly.

Good luckbiggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif