I am v angry!!! jst at myself though!!!!!

Tamz

what a tit i am sometimes angry.gif

jst nearly lost shiloh angry.gif he got his lead wrapped around his neck so as i untangled him he shot off!!! we was only on the field at the top of the estate..but he was like a whippet!!! i shouted him, he turned around and looked at me then carried on running...i shouted again then started to run the other way and he followed...as he ran past i grabbed his lead, it bent my wrist back and i fell into the mud!!!angry.gif

that'll teach me wont it!!!!

hugs hun - glad u got him back - dont worry ur not the only 1 its happened 2 2day - my lil bros mate knocked on the door so i opened it enuf 2 squeeze my head out and skyla managed 2 squeeze thru the tiny gap :o she shot off 2 the end ov the road - luckily she stopped and when i shouted her she came running back - mine, my mums and my dads hearts nearly jumped out ov our throats

hugs hun - glad u got him back - dont worry ur not the only 1 its happened 2 2day - my lil bros mate knocked on the door so i opened it enuf 2 squeeze my head out and skyla managed 2 squeeze thru the tiny gap ohmy.gif she shot off 2 the end ov the road - luckily she stopped and when i shouted her she came running back - mine, my mums and my dads hearts nearly jumped out ov our throats

oh no!!! good job she came back hun....shiloh jst goes deaf when he's out..i honestly thought that was it but he must have liked the idea of chasing me the tinker!! it was not funny!

x x x x x

Glad they both came back...

I was walking Eika one night and as we were going along her lead got wrapped around my wheel, so i had to unhook the lead attach her to my chair with the connector between her harness and collar (glad i have it now!) then untangle it...got it untangled, just as hubby was driving past on way home...i put her lead back on and we started to move off...suddenly i hear metal dragging somewhere, look down and the dog is walking along in front of hubby's car (he was still stopped!) luckily as she hadn't seen him all day he got out the car and she went running over to him...for a split second my heart was in my mouth. God knows how i hadn't clipped the lead on right!

think we've all been there at some point, strange how we never have a camera when we fall lol glad you got him back xxxxx

Nix i have a chain on my front door that i put on before i open it, we put it on after the boys got out and we lost them for 2 hours xxxx