More success

Alex T

Both Luke and Jasmine got Silver at the National Championships on Sunday and have ...

for the second year running, qualified to go and fight at the International Championships in Holland.

According to some of the referee's - they seem to think that they both have a really good chance of winning something over there, so all i've got to do now is scrape together around £700, which we don't have!

post-80-13585949937533_thumb.jpg

post-80-13585949938841_thumb.jpg

Wow !!! Well done. .laugh.gif .what discipline / Style do you / they train in ?

Wow alex that's great!!! Bet you and Lynn are sooooooooooooooo proud of them!! :up:

We definitely are - Jasmine decided to make things easy and win all of her fights in less than 10 seconds - apart from the last one where the kid was nearly twice as big as her! Luke decided to do things the hard way and leave it until the last 10 seconds to win all his fights excluding his last.

Wow !!! Well done. .laugh.gif .what discipline / Style do you / they train in ?

We all do Judo, part of the AJA. I should have been competing but I tore the ligaments in my foot a few weeks ago in another competition and as yet it is nowhere near being right.

well done, guys, what an achievement! Alex, you & Lynn will have to go busking to raise the money!

Would love to - but everyone round here are all tight fisted, no one gives anything here. We are trying to get some bag packing done again as we managed to raise about £300 for the club last year, so hoping to hit 2 or 3 local supermarkets before the middle of May.