Whats your profession?

Marc

can we include some past jobs we had to leave for reasons out of our control.. man there are some major essays in here for this..

At mo im a hotel supervisor but befor i become this i can run off a few jobs lol but the only one i will run off is i am ex royal marine came out through injury shatterd my left femur wont go in to how but will say that went right outa window with metal plate now in my leg.. but have so many qualifications dunno what to do with an no idea what i wanna do for rest of my life...

I;m so stuck and unfulfilled some 1 give me a new job that is challenging lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ouch Keath! Bet that hurt just a bit!!

Nothing very exciting for my past jobs, after college I went to work for a company called the beer seller as an accounts administrator, then went to chubb as a credit controller, then back to the beer seller (was asked to go back in a diff role) but in warrington, wrote my car off on motorway and though sod this - 45 min motorway drive everyday for the same money i can get working 10 mins from home.......got job as credit controller in company where i am now and then after 2 years got promoted to assistant credit manager :)

lmao steve if i can ever get the stupid amount of cash needed for deposite on house that is needed now days to get that kind of work done as not allowed when renting u will hear from me n about 30 years lol

Sarah yea it hurt hospital 6 months hydro therapy 4and half months physio for further 4 months sucked lol

are worse ways to come out though lol

not sure if i posted here already or not but here it goes....i currently am a volunteer firefighter and a emergenvy 911 telecommunicator/dispatcher..but starting new job next month as a detention officer for the horry county sherriffs office...biggrin.gif

Hey peeps,

When i left school i was recruitment manager and sales consultant for a pest control firm called pestokill. Then I worked as an Office Manager for the NHS independantly running to department. And now I have 2 of the best job of a a full time mum and an Ann Summers Unit Mananger and Recruiter. I love it is ace.

Love moi xxx

I was a PA/Secretary for far too many years. Two years ago I woke up one morning and told my husband I can't do it anymore - the boredom was driving me crazy!! That was it. I am now a housewife. Never, ever thought I would willingly stay at home. Anyway, my husband built me a stained glass studio and that is where I spend most of my time, so between the studio, the huskies and actual housekeeping, I am kept quite busy. This is a glass panel I finished a few weeks ago.

post-1262-13585950096136_thumb.jpg

I was a PA/Secretary for far too many years. Two years ago I woke up one morning and told my husband I can't do it anymore - the boredom was driving me crazy!! That was it. I am now a housewife. Never, ever thought I would willingly stay at home. Anyway, my husband built me a stained glass studio and that is where I spend most of my time, so between the studio, the huskies and actual housekeeping, I am kept quite busy. This is a glass panel I finished a few weeks ago.

Wow. !!!

You're good. biggrin.gif