Whats your profession?

Marc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ambulance woman (and a double-act with Lucy when we get to work together as a crew :lol:)

Should mean I spend my working day giving prehospital care to really sick people, but usually means I spend my working day visiting far too many people with drink, drug and social problems and my role is more one of police officer, social worker and counseller.

I switched to this job 5 years ago from nursing and love my job for what it is: Predictably unpredictable!

Well Im a Primary School teacher - currently teaching kids age 6/ 7. Im also part of the SMT and deal with a load of day to day running requirements for the school.

My main area is Assessment - where I have developed a tracking system to track achievement and progress in over 200 kids. All done through the use of excel and shit loads of laborious code.

Interesting - so you are part of the people I get to moan about every few months for changing how EYFS is tracked!

not at all ... we are another set that moan about it LOL .... We provide software that makes it easier to track students progress and releaves a hell of a lot (if not all) of the paperwork involved. Give me a shout if you want to know more about it.

Ambulance woman (and a double-act with Lucy when we get to work together as a crew :lol:)

Should mean I spend my working day giving prehospital care to really sick people, but usually means I spend my working day visiting far too many people with drink, drug and social problems and my role is more one of police officer, social worker and counseller.

I switched to this job 5 years ago from nursing and love my job for what it is: Predictably unpredictable!

I don't envy you one bit lol

I'm a scheduler for the local water board, I deal with the clean water inspectors. I make sure they attend appointments on time, get them to emergencies (no water, etc) as a priority, keep an eye on their work load. I cover 1/3 of our region which is around 50 guys & girls. Then there is the mundane part of the job, correcting errors in jobs for contractors to carry out repairs .....

We cover anywhere in the NorthWest from Gretna Green to Stoke & from Chester to East Manchester .... :D

Ok...I am currently a Nursery Nurse in a Primary School..(NNEB or Cache Lev 3, for the modern people)

berfore that; TA in the same school

Security in Tesco

Customer Service in Tesco

Checkout Chick in Tesco

Machine Setter at Lucas Diesel Systems

Machine operator at Lucas

Boot's photo lab

receptionist for Compaq in Glasgow

CSA for Halifax

waitressing for my Ex in-laws pub

checkouts for International's supermarket (god that was a long time ago..who remembers them)

Forbuoys newsagents

Paper round

+ summer job's such as fruit picking/ potato picking (back breaking)

and that's me from 13 till present day

plus mum to 3 naked one's and 2 furry ones

plus 3 ki

I'm a producer and director for a television network (The CW). I produce local commercials, produce a few network promos, am the IT guy of our local sales office, and wear the hat of director whenever we do live television events.

wow, i may just pick your brain at some point in time.....just thought i would give you fair warning lol. my goal is to be a successful producer in either film or tv.

Im a qualified zoologist but work as a park ranger in warrington, covering 7 miles of park dealing with anti-social behaviour, wildlife, habitat conservation and people. then i go home and be a mum to my furbabies shadow and kia, my harris hawk athena and look after my boyfriend and if that isnt enough i am a voluntary instructor down our local sea cadet unit.