Easter Plans

Rathian

Well I guess the topic title says it all.

What am I doing over Easter?

I received my Walkdog bike attachment and furbaby harness in the post yesterday. Over Easter I am planning on a maiden voyage with this new kit. The wife thinks I am crazy and has decided to come with me packing the video camera so she can win £250 on you've been framed!!

If I end up posting here on a regular basis it will be because I am in traction :)

If I end up posting here on a regular basis it will be because I am in traction smile.gif

As much as we'd love to see more of you on here Rob, there are different ways of spending more time here laugh.gif

Good luck, hope you can post the vid up! :D

I'm off now until Tuesday, but will sadly be spending a fair bit of time clearing out my grandad's bungalow :( I've taken my boys on the MUDDIEST walk ever this morning *sigh* oh well they enjoyed it lol

Other than that, nothing much planned, mum and dad have gone away for easter luckily i got my easter egg early yum :D

I received my Walkdog bike attachment and furbaby harness in the post yesterday.

I have one of these and I take Echo. . .our 2 year old White GSD out on it she loves the run.

Can't take Koda on it yet coz she's too young but I can't wait for that.

I am eating easter eggs all wkend lmao...ian has 4 to bring home with him later from work- woohoo!! its great him being a technical manager- he gets tons of freebies all the time :)

we are havin chippy tea tomoz- its become a tradition of ours! we always get fish and chips on good friday- the only year we didnt was 2008 as i gave birth to chloe on good friday that year so no chippy for me then- but i did get an exta special gift- chloe :)

x x x x

I am eating easter eggs all wkend lmao...ian has 4 to bring home with him later from work- woohoo!! its great him being a technical manager- he gets tons of freebies all the time smile.gif

we are havin chippy tea tomoz- its become a tradition of ours! we always get fish and chips on good friday- the only year we didnt was 2008 as i gave birth to chloe on good friday that year so no chippy for me then- but i did get an exta special gift- chloe smile.gif

x x x x

Awwwwwww

I have 2 weeks off starting today!! biggrin.gif Will be playing with my new furbaby & Tikaani! Gotta move the horses and look after them,catching up with friends,look for a house to rent,arrange a wedding....oh yeah & a bit of work!!

Oh have fun house hunting!! and did i see wedding in there? I adore weddings and especially the planning!!! When are you getting married? Do you have a photographer? My sister is a professional photographer, website is www.lisabweddings.com my photos are on there, so have a look even just to have a nosey! (Sarah & Mike!)

My Easter will be spent sofa buying tomorrow for the new house and then baking a cake for my SIL and BIL's birthday on Sunday and packing in between times!

Hugs Sarah, try and have 'fun' looking through all the old things he kept and photos and stuff rather than dwelling on it, it may help it may not. xxxxx my mum showed me loads of photos of my dads mum, who died before i was born and it was really great to hear who people were (the ones she knew anyway) and looking at how much like my grandma i looked/will look when i'm older!

Plan on going for a hike with the pups if the weather behaves. Would like to go for a 'boil up' too (go off, have a little camp fire and cook some food up)...but again depends on the weather.

I'm also hoping my buddy will come down and put an anchor system in the roof for me so I can practice the the rope/climbing skills he is teaching me.

But will prob end up doing non of the above, and just clean the house lol

i'm going home for the weekend-i cant wait.....spending all day friday with adopted dad.......saturday at the southport dog show and sunday with my mum,bro,sis and nana...... aaaaaaaaaaaaand aunty uncle and cousins that i haven't seen for 2 years smile.gif going for a pub lunch.....then back to manc to chill out for the rest of the weekend. lots of dog walking all weekend down the beach etc smile.gif can't wait............oh and no easter eggs-getting carnivorous plants instead!!!! lol biggrin.gif

As much as we'd love to see more of you on here Rob, there are different ways of spending more time here laugh.gif

Good luck, hope you can post the vid up! :D

Battery is being charged as I write this ready for the maiden voyage. I will see what I can do about getting a video posted for you.