Annual Meet?

Tikaani&Aiyana

I don't know if this has ever been suggested before - I have just been reading Marc's thread on how well the site is doing and the great responses it has got from the 'family' on here.

This could be a bit of a far out idea but why don't we arrange an annual meet (as the site has been going a year now!) somewhere as central a possible to all the members. It could either be an overnight thing or a day thing? Obviously everyone from other countries would be welcome too if they could make the trip!

I think it would be great to get EVERYONE together - humans and furbabies!! - put names to faces andjust generally have a great time! Im sure the kids would love it too!! biggrin.gif

Let me know what you think smile.gif

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a plan. . .wherever it is they gotta have Dog friendly accomodation if it's an overnighter. or camping. . never been camping with dogs do you keep them in the tent with you ??blink.gif

This is a GREAT idea!!

We had a join celebration in October last year to celebrate the site's first birthday and Marc's 30th - a few of us went camping and had some GREAT weather!!

The dogs stayed in crates in the tents at night and we had a bbq and take aways as well - oh we also had one tent JUST for beer :D

These are the threads showing the pics of the october meet up last year - we also had a central meet up in cannock chase for those that couldn't make the camping

The guy that owned the site said we could go back again if we wanted - wow we must have been good lmao

There's a train station about 10 mins away so picking up people from there is easy - it also has a shower and toilets and we can have the field to ourselves......this is only ONE idea, throw loads more in!! :D

i dont drive either sad.gif so if its too far away for us we wont b able 2 make it dad wont drive for any longer than an hour - blaze isnt good in the car - skyla is tho - and bings goes wild!

wud it b rly cheeky 2 suggest leamington spa again? if u go further than we did at the second meet its a rly good walk we found another good walk when just me n the family went im sure theres probs more aswell

nope not cheeky to suggest at all - all suggestions welcome :D

Depending on where we find to camp, we could have a day visit to leamington as long as it's not too far away.

First off, we need someont to volunteer to find dog friendly camp sites that will let us have the place to ourselves - mid October would prob be best again do people think? The site's actual official birthday is 28th October

we mite not be able to do oct....oct is quite cold in evening and chloe would be with us so i dont know....may be a struggle....if it was sept it would be better...even if it was end of sept

sorry i know im being a pain in the butt......SORRY!! x x x