Annual Meet?

Tikaani&Aiyana

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you looked at Holme Pierrepont at Nottingham?

Its the National Water Sports Centre and I know they have camping on there.

I have only ever been to walk round the water never stayed at the campsite so no idea what its like etc

Don't think it would be a long drive to Sherwood Forest either for some great walks.

http://www.nwscnotts.com/accommodation

Sarah, this is really central to the UK, I like it, might be easier to find than the Lichfield one last year :rolleyes: (yes, we got lost!)

we need to use the member map i think - peeps who want to come - make sure you're added on the member map then we can see what are will be central to those that are coming, not what's in the middle of the country :)

Sure we can only say if we are going if we know where we are going in the 1st place thou unsure.gif

ok rephrase lol

add on the map if you'd LIKE to go biggrin.gif

i'm pretty certain b/ham is gonna be the most central location though?

ok rephrase lol

thats what i thought hun...i jst brought the uk map up on google and thats what looked more central to me aswell........?

ok rephrase lol

Thats correct B/ham is the most central location in England thats why its called the middlands but what I was trying to say the UK is not just England so B/ham would then not be the most central laugh.gif

Thats correct B/ham is the most central location in England thats why its called the middlands but what I was trying to say the UK is not just England so B/ham would then not be the most central laugh.gif

Duh....lmao never thought of that- of course its called the midlands lol...i have quite a few blonde moments throughout the day- dont worry you'll get used to them wink.gif