kodahs surgery

shellneil

Poor baby sad.gif My dogs always think they're going to the park when they get in the truck, the pull the same business when we pull up at the vet. Mishka actually bit and held on to a seatbelt once. She ripped it actually. Took about 10 minutes before her jaw got tired and she dragged herself into the vets.

well kodah is back..he is so out of it..the vet set he is very anestesia sensitive!! as he gave kodah 2 doses of something to reverse the affects..it didnt work,, so i have to carry him everywhere, he used the bathroom on himselfohmy.gif thank god for puppy pads...both eyes were done and he was nuetered..so the vet said its going to be hard on him but he should be a little better for tommorow....its kind of scary but its to be expected, i know hes out of it cause he didnt even want any "wendys" frenchfries, those are his favorite....smile.gif

kodah is back to himself today ...had to go get some natures miracle because he had accident last night..so i took him for carride to go get it.. he was his usual perky friendly self..wanted everyone to pet him...of course he has managed to get his"lamp shade" off so it now has electric tape all over it so he keeps it on...i let him outside today as he wanted to lay in the sun being the weather good and all..of course kasha was cleaning all his woundswink.gif

Good to hear that Kodah is back to his perky self. . .Hope he doesn't miss the family jewels too much.

Our first dog was a full blooded border collie, after we had his nuts off, he also had to wear a lampshade, but our boy never did anything at less than a hundred miles per hour and within a day he had smashed it to pieces running and catching it on doors and furniture, everything. completely destroyed it. LOL biggrin.gif