Worst film you've ever seen.........

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the Blues Brothers and the Colour Purple are fantastic movies. . .

My favourite worst ever movie is. . .

My own Private Idaho

Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix about two Homosexuals on a road trip one of whom is Narcoleptic and keeps falling asleep without notice. . . .blink.gif

eurgh - gotta be bugsy malone - kids made me watch this the other year - wasted an hour of my life!!

oh and titanic - always gives me that sinking feeling rolleyes.gif

Ok thats terrible lol.......... Though I think that the end of titanic made up for the hours of life lost watching the rest of it was worth it, just watching the people bouncing off the propeller blades

Give you a new film not to waste your live on Shutter Island my god its sh:t angry.gif

Classic films like the Godfather or the Good Bad and the Ugly are a couple of favs :)

Hate most romantic or love story type films find um boring :(

OMG is has to be Silent Hill!! im into my Computer game come movies and this has to be the biggest pile of Crap ever made!!

My Fav film are

Resident Evil 1-2 and 3

Pet Cemetary (if nobody has seen this its a must watch) at a squeeze watch Number 2 but its not as good.....

The Rock

Face Off

What Just Happened is a right load of crap

Starring one of todays best actors in Robert De Niro, not only did I waste an hour of my life before walking out the cinema, I wasted money on the tickets and also fuel money for which I will never forgive Mr De Niro.

If you havent seen it, De Niro plays a Hollywood producer having a mid life crisis, and Bruce Willis plays himself unwilling to shave his beard off for a movie

The worst film I've seen is Starship Troopers...and I can't stand any kind of re-make/ re-vamped versions of old 'uns lol....don't get me started on the re-vamped version of The Italian Job lol...

another one I've seen that I really didn't like at all was The Island, it seemed to go on forever and to top it all off I paid to go and see it, what a waste of money!

However some of my favourite films are old horror movies, 'Carrie', 'The shining' (two of my fave books as it happens lol), Friday the 13th etc....I also love The Breakfast Club, the 'Saw' movies and Natural Born Killers.

Nooks quite likes 'Snow Dogs'....when he heard the other huskies on the tv he was running around wondering where they were bless him :lol:

Paranormal Entity! my god the acting was the worst ive ever seen!......Paranormal activity on the other hand is a pretty good watch smile.gif

Oh and Meet the Spartans! just terrible!

I agree with Anna too, i cant stand when they re-make classics and totally ruin them. Cant they come up with new ideas anymore? angry.gif