The most irritating people on the planet

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Burton for F£$%king up every movie he's made after BATMAN especially Planet of the Apes.

Keanu Reeeves. . .coz well he can't act for shit. ( and I love Bill n Ted and the Matrix movies)

and

Martin Tasker. . . a guy I work with. . .he's not incompetent because he was never competent to start with.

if something ISN'T broken he will fix it and fix it and fix it until it IS broken.

He is right about everything and always blames anyone else for his F()ckups. blink.gif

my lil bro pmsl

my dad pmsl

bingo when he barks pmsl

jordan

gordon ramsey (except when hes shouting at ppl on kitchen nightmares lol) i met him once n he seemed nice enuf i just dont like him lol

chris tarrent for his stupid programme thats on atm - locking gsds ect in cages and having 'celebs' crawl past them with raw meat on them angry.gif driving the dogs wild angry.gif

chris tarrent for his stupid programme thats on atm - locking gsds ect in cages and having 'celebs' crawl past them with raw meat on them angry.gif driving the dogs wild angry.gif

I agree, Nix, just been watching that too

I would add:

Jimmy Carr

Dev Alahan, Coronation St (well, the actor who plays him, he is so wooden he's got woodworm!)

The arse that plays Keith Lemon amongst other "characters"

Amanda Holden

I agree, Nix, just been watching that too

I would add:

Jimmy Carr

Dev Alahan, Coronation St (well, the actor who plays him, he is so wooden he's got woodworm!)

The arse that plays Keith Lemon amongst other "characters"

Amanda Holden

i love jimmy carr

and that would be leigh francis who plays keith lemon

omg i'd be here all night!!!

Ok just a few....

Jimmy Carr

Lee Evans

Jordan

Go compare guy - cause now i read that above i cant get the song out of my head argh!!! angry.gif

posh n becks

darren day

paris hilton

amy winehouse

cat deely

jonny vegas

Oh Sarah Thank You, you just reminded me of Darren Day's Dad. Not sure if he still does but he used to live in Colchester just round the corner from an exgirlfriend of mine about 18 years ago, and he really got on my nerves when he complained to her dad claiming that I was ragging my car up the road outside his house. So I used to wheel spin outside his house on purpose just to annoy him back. <_< never could get the car to burn out speeds before taking off.

Haha Nix i love that show! Only when he's yelling though.. i guess that's what makes us watch it. My dad met him too on a plane a bit ago, before he had the show and all.

Jack Black

Nancy Pelosi

This reporter woman on CNN i don't even know her name but her voice drives me mad

Go Compare guy he must be the most hated man ever

Anyone that as opinion on anything they know sod all about but tell you they are right angry.gif

E.G Am a football fan but dont know the off side rule and dont know the name of any of my fav team apart from Rooney and thats only because he is married to Coline angry.gif

hmmmmm..... where do i start?

People who think they know better than everyone else, even if they don't

The pug woman from the dog park

Chavs who use staffies as 'status' dogs and teach them to fight etc and give the breed a bad name (really p****s me off)

People who think Nanuk is a wolf (wtf?! lol)

Kerry Katona

Jordan

Cheryl Cole

Jedward

The Go Compare Guy

Politicians

Fernando Alonso (awesome f1 driver but his attitude stinks)

Dora The Explorer (i know it's a cartoon but I was always made to watch it by my nephews whenever I used to babysit them when they were little lol)

I would go on but the list is far too long lol :lol:

who ever is responsible for allowing standards to slip so low that people like Jordan and jade goody are considered stars

Jordan is thick wears a ton of make up, and she isn't even good looking after she has slapped it all on. she doesn't posses a single ounce of talent.

kids see Jordan all over the news and want to be like her.

i certainly dont want my girls to grow up and be someone who people like because of their body.

now i feel sorry for jade goodys family, i have lost family members to cancer, and my wife had a brush with cancer a while ago.

yes she highlighted cancer which is good, but

when Michael parkinson said that she represented all that is paltry and wretched about Britain, he was right and after the initial outcry it turned out that about 87% of people agreed with him

when i was younger people wanted to be pilots or doctors, and strove to be good, now people don't want to bother, and just be rude, offensive and mean.