what famous person would you????

Kells xx

have a fling with?? caprice

marry?? Kristin Kreuk

go around the world with?? ... erm that german princess woman off of that tv programe my gf watched last night are names really that important lol

beat the crap out of???... jordan (katie price) lol and her bloke this is the fight of my life ergh fook off lolo

that is from me beaing keath

underneath is me gf's list lol

have a fling with... chad michael murray

marry... channing tatum

go round the world with...... orlando bloom

beat the crap out of.... she dont hate any 1 but she dont really like johnny deep lol but love pirates of the carib.. go figure lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a fling with??

marry?? Kristin Kreuk

go around the world with?? erm that german princess woman off of that tv programe my gf watched last night are names really that important lol

beat the crap out of??? jordan (katie price) lol and her bloke this is the fight of my life ergh fook off lolo

that is from me beaing keath

underneath is me gf's list lol

have a fling with... Orlando bloom

marry... channing tatum

go round the world with...... chad michael murray

beat the crap out of.... she dont hate any 1 but she dont really like johnny deep lol but love pirates of the carib.. go figure lol

im liking your girlfriends list!!!!!!!

lol, you'd have richard hammond as eye candy, clarkson would be the one keeping everyone laughing and james may would be like the grumpy uncle that doesn't really wanna be there but has to be anyway lol laugh.gif

yeah - richard hammond would be the eye candy but if i could curl up with one of them it'd be james may - yeah i got weird taste I know laugh.gif

• 2 months later...

have a fling with?? hmm jeri ryan the lady who plays seven of nine in star trek voyager

marry?? jodie foster (i know she prefers women, but i always have liked her)

go around the world with?? bryan adams, i love his music, and he is a bit of a closest hippie like me

beat the crap out of??? JORDAN aka katie price, does she realise what damage she is doing to a generation of young girls who want to be just like her (what happened to the days of wanting to be a vet or a doctor or pilot)

arhhh to many to say of who id have a fling with:david beckham,johnny depp,will smith and chace crawford

id marry: hugh jackman mmmmm yum yum

id go around the world with: anyone of my marry or flings i just cant pick!!! Cud i take them all???

Id like to beat crap out of: myleene class

have a fling with??...............................stevie g

marry??..................................................vin diesel

go around the world with??................micheal mcintyre- you'd need some1 there 2 make you laugh, you'd get bored otherwise

beat the crap out of???........................keith lemon- was funny once but now jst so annoying!!!!

See my choice would be

Katie Price on all of them

have a fling with?? just cause i could like every other man has

marry?? her for her money

go around the world with?? just so i could get her out to sea

beat the crap out of??? i would do more than beat the Crap out of her thats why i have taken her around the world! going to drown the bitch

and by my calculations and her life i could probably have that all done by 5pm a week wednesday......:D :D