Too many Treats

Andy

Ok so today we went out for a few hours, and whilst we were gone "Echo" our 2yr White GSD opened the living room door.

Out in the hallway we hang up their leads and the treat/poo bag carryall on a coat hanger on the wall about 6ft up.

So "echo" must have jumped up and either snagged on the leads or pulled on the coats also hanging up coz. . .when we got back. . . . .

The entire coat rack had been ripped off the wall, coats, leads and treat bag all over the hallway floor.

Treat bag was now suspiciously empty.

there HAD been about one and a half bags of Schmackos cheezy treats. We use them to reward for

doing their business outside / walking nicely and ignoring people and other dogs well.

About an hour after we got back. . "Koda" squats and lets out a huge liquid poo.

So WARNING. . . a few treats is good in moderation but if you accidentally let your pooch get hold of a whole bag. . .

you'd better get a canoe or thigh length waders.

eewwwwww!! chocolate milkshake, anyone ............ :blink:

:lol:

Thanx Val Just had me Dinner. . . lol

Bad enuff cleaning up after Koda don't wanna be cleaning up after me too. . . blink.gif

Could've been worse, Andy, it could be as you were just sitting down to enjoy it! :lol:

Oooh, "burp". . . .yer not helping. . . blink.gif

feel-sick-128x128.png

sick.jpg

you're going to hell. . . you know that don'tcha . . ??wink.gif

Been there, Andy, I'm on my way back ;)

AmandaDevil.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well. . .if thats what you look like. . . whoo hoo welcome back. . .biggrin.giflaugh.gif

kodah being being the smart-ass he is knows what cupboard the dog treats are stashed in, so of course he opens the cupboard and eats as many purina dog bizkits as he can!!! like 5 lbs worth.....needless to say he doesnt feel to well after but he doesnt care.....i then moved all snacks up high...but he relized snacks were gone so he went in the bottom food cupbaosrd and ate ramen noddle packets......i have caught him numerous times in bottom cupboard...so ive learned nothing edible on the bottom cupboards..he'll chew a can if you let him.....he's cookytongue.gif

lmao

have you tried the child proof locks for cupboards - not sure if you can get them over there or what you call them but they look like this:

fridgelock.jpg

kodah would prolly chew those up then get the snacks..we just use bottom cupboard for pots and pans and tupperware..he doesnt ;like any of that stufftongue.gif