mans best friend

shellneil

just wanted to expres how thankfull i am for my fur family.....they bring me piece on my most gloomy days, exercise when my lazy self rather sit in frt of tv with bag of cheetos, give me sense of responsibility, and all they want to do is please me. i just love all my fur baby's, even though they get under my skin sometimes tear up stuff act hardheaded i would never trade them in for anything in the world. as i'm sure they feel the same way too.

thank you for all your love kodah, kasha, buddy, babygirl

so true :wub: +1

My boys mean the world to me, they're litterally my kids (me and marc can't have any :( ) i am NOT a morning person, but since getting my boys I get out of bed early to walk them before heading off to work - they've totally changed my mood :)

When i'm feeling down they're always there to make me smile :)

Yeah they muddy my house and when they blow their coats MAN the fur flies lol but would i have any other breed?? NO :D

I totally agree with what you are all saying. I never in a million years thought I would become so attached & love an animal as much before I got Tikaani. He has bought out my maternal instinct which before i didn't think I had!! tongue.gif

I have only left him once & missed him so much constantly worrying about him. They are the most loving dogs ever wub.gif and I would not change him for the world

When they plonk down next to you, drop their head on your arm let out a great big sigh and stare at you with HUGE "I love you" puppy dog eyes. . . .

Awwwww . . makes your whole world right. biggrin.gif

When they plonk down next to you, drop their head on your arm let out a great big sigh and stare at you with HUGE "I love you" puppy dog eyes. . . .

Awwwww . . makes your whole world right. biggrin.gif

i love it when ozzy does that! he melts my heart and i can never be mad at him...my house is covered in fur, the garden looks like texas chainsaw masacre and i cant leave my me2u bears un attended as he loves them but i wudnt swop him for anything smile.gif

i so agree, i thought i was a cat person, i had cats i stroked them that was it.

my wife wanted to get a dog to go out walking with, so we got a husky, and i wasn't prepared for the impact she had on me. Micha stole my heart, she became part of our pack, then we got saskia, who unfortunately met with an accident, she never seemed to get into my heart the way Micha did, i thought it was just that Micha took all the room, then we got suki, she wasn't the most attractive husky, she had blown her coat, so looked very scrappy, both her eyes are blue and brown, and she looks a bit wall eyed, she was a little underweight, but i warmed to her very quickly, and now she has put on weight, her fur is fully grown, and she is my husky where Micha is lisas.

these 2 huskies have given me so much already, and i am so grateful. in return i don't scold them when they misbehave, like last night they decided to play outside at 11pm and were barking a little. i went and called them in and told them it was bed time and they listened.

i realise they are not perfect dogs, but they are perfect for me, i don't want a lap dog, if i did i would have brought a lapdog.

some days Micha misbehave and wont come near to have her lead put back on even if i try to bribe her, but the good vastly out weighs the bad, so i would also like to say thank you to my my 2 huskies.

I am allergic to most animals, so the closest I got to them was the hours spent surfing the internet for dog and cat sites - just looking and admiring. Then one day I came across a site that said that Huskies are sometimes a good match for people with allergy related asthma, I couldn't believe it. The Siberian wolf and Siberian tiger are my favorite animals in the world so the thought that I could maybe have a Siberian Husky was all I could think about. My husband wasn't keen because he knew the consequences of the damn allergies. Anyway, we found someone looking for a home for their puppy and it has now been 4 months with no asthma/allergy symptoms. We have since added another puppy to the family. It is such a joy to have them in my life, and I would do anything for them.