not looking forward 2 the day when......

BingBlaze n Skyla

Lol dunno if it will help some of me mates who are fashion students used to buy though offten used to just take sakari's fur for fashion projects and make clothes from their fur.... maybe u can find summit on internet...

used to go down well sakari got gd brush saved me time and fur got used so i didnt have to deal with it as much lol.. they not at uni now so i gotta deal with it again ..*sob sob* lol

lol you could always make a jumper... and a scarf... and a hat... lol laugh.gif

And socks. . !!biggrin.gif

all started at diff times lol but all doing it now Thor almost done, Odin still comin out the back end an Loki lol it's never ending. I don't know where it's comin from on her as you know she is short hair but loosing more than the boys lol

Oh Noooo - Micah has short hair and I was feeling quite happy about the fact that she would probably shed less than Ozzy who is like a little bear at the moment. Oi. :blink:

So I've only had Gracie since friday. I've never seen a husky blow its coat. She is not really shedding that much. I took her to the vet yesterday just to give them her vaccination records and let her meet the people. The vet kind of plucked at her and no fur came out. He said that was unusual for her breed. How would I know if she has already blown her coat or just hasn't started to yet? Do some husky's not have a big blow? The fur over her head and ears is soooo soft and smooth. The rest of her is somewhat coarse.

when she starts blowing her coat u WILL know about it lol - blaze is atm and he is now coming in2 a full blow i can pull tufts ov fur off him and he needs brushing everyday atm - when hes not blowing u cant pull any tufts ov fur off him so i wudnt worry bout ur girl not loosing any tufts atm - blaze was around 8 months when he first blew and he is now 18 months and on his 2nd blow and that varies from sibe 2 sibe - sarah's two huskies blew at different times - 1 was 7months old the other was 12 months old i think