OK, what is going on??

Val (Zebedee)

Found this advert on the net .... why would they offer to keep your dog for the first 6/7 yrs then hand it back to you?? Am I just very cynical?? :angry:

Husky helpers

Details

Type: Private Advert Price: Various Updated: 2 days ago

Description

Are you at your whitts end with your husky? Has it become jumpy, over excited or hard to control?We can help.

You feel you don't have this type of time to devote to your husky, but love him/her and want the best life for it. We are starting a rescue dog cart, where your dog can enjoy a recreational working life. At the age 6-7yrs, when your huskys will take to the pace of home life better, the husky will be offered back to you laid back and ready for home life.

My partner and i have a passion for dogs and hope to offer advice and training sessions in the future.

We don't judge, any situation, we just want to help.

If you would like to know more please e-mail

Thanks

Well if it were real (not entirely sure its not a scam) I could see the ideas, but I for one would not be willing to hand over a beloved husky

to someone for 6 or 7 years. First, they may well work the dogs to death, and second, Id be a stranger to my dog by the time I got him

back. What good is that??

That is strange. No way would I give Zoya over to someone that placed an ad like that (or to anyone for that matter). Six or seven years? A lot can happen in that time, and your Husky could end up being "not your Husky".

Sounds like a scam to me

It's not written out very well.

Either have a up front fee - once you've coughed up thats the last your hear.

Or

They keep your dog for breeding (or flog to it to a puppy mill) and you'll never see your husky again.

With this they may do the first thing above if your dog/b*tch has been snipped.