Did awesome in the car

lexas

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been able to post much over the weekend. Lakota is fine and growing like a weed. He did great in the car, just chewed his bone and slept the whole time. I've had loads of drama with family over the weekend so we had to cut the visit short and come back home. Makes me want to move out of the US and hide somewhere from them all. Man, why do some feed off drama. Sorry for the small venting.

Just wanted to give a quick update. Back home now and all is a little peacful. *Thinks of turning the phone off* lol

I've already moved out of the state to get away from it, seems that didn't work. blink.gif

And everytime we go back to visit, some HUGE drama breaks out. I don't think I will return to Alabama. sad.gif The uk does sound nice and I would LOVE to be able to get Lakota out with others.

Oh yea, he met my neices for the first time (he never met any other kid before) and he was a little chicken, hid between the couch and table but eventually let them pet him a little and he would even "Shake" their hands.

All and all he did great. Just forgot the order going out. He had alot of accidents indoors and hardly went outside. But I think that was just because he was in a new place.

Aww bless glad he was good in the car.

Koda is brilliant in the car, just lays down and chills out no matter how short or far the journey is.

P.S. we'll swap with you. . lol biggrin.gif