Thank you

Sarah

Now I've finished crying i just want to say a huge thank you to the following members:

Valkyries - Linda

bingnblaze n skyla - Nix

Demiurge - Brian

Zebedee - Val

I have just received a lovely vase with gorgeous flowers in and a bottle of white wine with a note to keep my chin up after my grandad passed away.

Thank you to Duncan who i have discovered disclosed my work address angry.gifbiggrin.gif

I will take pictures tonight and post them up - the bottle might be empty though laugh.gif

Wow am just speachless what a lovely thought thank you so much xxxxx

we didn't mean to make you blubber! not in front of your work colleagues, too! but words can only say so much (thinking of you, etc) we just thought we needed to show you how much you are thought of & every one on here is wishing you the best at this time, xxxx

aww sarah that bottom pic is lovely :) uve got sum green thing growing out ov ur back tho ? :blink: haha :P

it is a gorgeous pic, that's how you should remember him, really enjoying yourselves! Nix, it's a new style headdress, but Sarah, how did you keep it balanced? :lol:

You look amazing, hun! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You look amazing, hun! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Val :) xx

it was clipped on under my hammock.............i mean bra laugh.giflaugh.gif

I'm actually getting that pic printed out onto canvas for my dad for fathers day - have got a pro (ok marc's cousin lol) working on the pic removing the people on the left and the pic behind the flowers etc so it's just me and grandad - can't wait to see it :)